Linggo, Setyembre 21, 2014

A Magical Day in Hongkong Disneyland

Finally, I’m able to share with you my journey to Hong Kong Disneyland! , this is my first visit to a Disney resort, and is it my first time to visit Hong Kong Disneyland. and until now  I was still as excited as ever! (Hello, have you seen my outfit for this day? I looked like such a fan ) Disneyland is Disneyland. Some of my best childhood memories were formed here. If you haven’t been to one, read on as I try my best to take you with me to the happiest place on Earth. If you’ve been to one, then come and relive your experience with me.




Disneyland will always be Disneyland. I will always be a fan of this enchanting amusement park and since this is my first time to go there, I totally enjoyed it to the very core. Truly, some of the best childhood memories were build here and what more can we expect?:)

This is our stop. Welcome to Sunny Bay, the Disneyland station.
Sunny Bay station ~ train going to Disneyland (MTR)


                             The Train with its Mickey Inspired Design  ! Really Love it !

   
Look at these Mickey Handrails :) So Cute!


The Disney Train is Just AMAZING !


No time to waste! Let the fun and games begin!


Once you get inside the park, you will be greeted with this beautiful fountain where you can see Mickey Mouse surfing on top of the water
plus, the thing is, once you get inside, it gets more magical.








You will reminisce more about your childhood  because you will hear
instrumental songs of Disney films making you hum along.



I apologize for this photo. You can’t blame me though. I told you I was fully recharged. This is what Disneyland does to me. This is me, shamelessly . I look more excited than those kids . How embarrassing! But can I just say, at least my i was able to expres myslef .









By 4pm , our Disney guide brought us to see Disney Parade Parade. What makes this parade special is that the characters and dancers are performing like ur really in the magicalworld of disney




Take note that you must know the schedule of the street parade so that you won't miss this chance




Take a Look on this wonderful Parade

                                                               Disney Princess
       
Buzz and The Alien
                                                                        Hey Stitch!!!

          These little soldiers 'toys' look so real!!! Like real toys. But they are actually human beings

                                              Winne the Pooh why you so posey  



After the parade, we went straight to the start the disney tour
There are 7 zones that comprises Disneyland which are the following:
Toy Story Land , Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Grizzy Gulch, Main Street USA,  and Mystic Point.

First stop, Toystory land
The notable rides here are Toy Soldier Parachute Drop and RC Racer.









This is the Parachute Drop. Basically, it goes up really high then drops all of a sudden.










This is oneof my favorite toy story character
and they made it as a cute roller coaster for kids. really amazing .








After  Toy Story Land, we headed to the newly opened, world-exclusive, Adventureland . to Adventurel and where we rode the Jungle River Cruise.


Ive got achance to have a picture with one of the pirates ! Yey!










   





After visiting the 2 latest additions to Hong Kong
Disneyland, we decided to give our hearts and vocal cords a rest. Enough of the screaming! We went straight  to Mickey and Minnie's pagoda

 I am truly excited to meet my all time favorite cartoon characters like Minnie and Mickey Mouse! Thankfully we did get the chance to take picture with them!


                                                                          FantasyLand


                                                                Main Street Usa



Disney Castle with a Disney Princess



Mystic Point 

Its our Family Picture! lols

                                                           



it was such an amazing experience for me that I will not forget the day when I finally got there. Everything was like a blur or like a dream :) I also got the chance to watch the fireworks display in the end but I didn't got the chance to take a photo of it (too bad) because I was so amazed with what I'm watching at that time. I really hope I can go there again anytime soon with my family this time, I'm sure they will enjoy it as much as I do.




Reminders

Disneyland is for people who loves to walk and enjoy rides, so the best way to enjoy
everything is to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.





Of course you can ride the railroad from one point to another but you will enjoy it more when you walk around with your family or friends. Plus, you'll get the chance to take more pictures.




So, for me I totally know the reason why many kids even young at heart
have been captured with this monumental amusement park.
The experience is just priceless and I don't know how Disneyland does it
but hey, they do it really well. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento